Our service offerings include, but are not limited to the following:
- Human Capital Consulting delivers a
full-service suite of HR services for Denver clients.
- We are designed to keep your business focused on your core business by effectively managing employee issues.
- Select the entire service suite or select specific areas that meet your individual business needs.
- Providing HR Services for businesses in Denver, Colorado
- We cater solutions that meet your business needs.
- Compliance support
- Compensation structure review and implementation
- Review and development of policies, procedures and employee handbooks
- Employee relations management and support center
- Employee performance evaluation system
- Customized management training
- Employee Communications
- HR Forms Setup and Compliance
- Employee Orientations and New Hire Paperwork
- Employee Files (set up and review)
- Separation Packages / Assistance
- Exit Interviews
- Recruiting process design and evaluation
- Pre-employment Background Checking
- Employment Verification
- Resume screening
- Job Descriptions
- Preparation of New Hire Packages
- Offer letters
- New Hire Reporting
- Preparation of New Hire Benefit Enrollment packages
- Conduct annual Open Enrollment meetings
- Assist employees with benefit questions and unresolved issues
- Serve as liaison between Company and Providers/Carriers
- Section 125 Compliance
- COBRA tracking and administration
- Process Employee status changes with Carriers
- Qualifying Event
- Distribution of Required Annual Notices
- Assist with Annual Reporting and Compliance Testing
- Time entry and administration
COLORADO HR SERVICES – SPECIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Workers Compensation Support
- Workplace Safety Programs
At Human Capital Consulting we understand that some businesses already have a world-class HR department in place.
Therefore, we are happy to help your current HR team with any special projects or contract work at any time. Just
give us a call…
Our clients view us as their perfect partner – relieving burdens, managing employees and issues while
reducing the operational cost of doing business.